Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Words from a REAL Father

My Dad recently wrote in the Guestbook of our wedding website. His words were so beautiful and sincere that I had to share.
Ashanti, It has been hard for me to write this because it means that my little girl is all grown up. I can't express enough how proud I am to be your dad. God really blessed me when He brought you into my life and made me your covering. Being your covering was a honor that I accepted proudly and now God has chosen Jay to be your covering. Jay, God gave me someone very precious and now I must release her to you. I know that you will be a great husband, provider, and most importantly friend. Ashanti, November 12, 2011 will be a new chapter in your life and I am proud to be there to help you walk into it.
I love you,
Daddy
This just confirms what I expressed in my last post. Words can't express how blessed I am to have him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment